Diablo 4's latest free update has dropped, makes some much-needed changes
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Blizzard Entertainment
A new patch for Diablo IV has arrived, bringing changes and fixes fans have been wanting for a long time.
Despite being one of the fastest-selling Blizzard Entertainment games of all time, Diablo IV has its fair share of problems. The game’s launch brought an avalanche of bugs, glitches and exploits, prompting Blizzard to fix the game over time with patches and balance updates.
Check out Diablo IV below!
One of the updates has just dropped, called Patch 1.1.4, and fixes several gameplay problems that were rubbing fans the wrong way.
The full patch notes can be found below:
- The total experience bonus from the Urn of Aggression season blessing has been increased from 8% to 20%.
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader didn’t read enemy names.
- Quests and Events
- Fixed an issue where the Lorath’s Polearm and Strange Amulet items from the Missing Pieces quest couldn’t be picked up after dropping them and re-entering town while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where progression for the Remembering the Goose quest could be blocked if the player teleported using the Town Portal or exited the game immediately after placing Tavish’s dagger.
- Also fixed an issue where the Retching Mass event did not reward Gold upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where progression for the Poisoned Hearts quest could be blocked if the player left the area in the middle of Aneta’s dialogue with Vera.
- Fixed an issue where a dialogue option for Kres couldn’t display properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Journey’s completion percentage in the Season menu would display the progression percentage of the last viewed Chapter instead of the active Chapter.
- Also fixed an issue where the notification stating your Inventory is full could appear unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where credit would not be received for completing a Malignant Tunnels Season’s Journey objective if the heart at the end was not captured.
- Fixed an issue where the voice over lines did not play for the following taunt Emotes:
- I Will End You
- You Will Die!
- I will Rip Your Soul Apart
- Prepare for Oblivion
- Various visual, performance, and stability fixes.
Diablo IV is currently available on PlayStation, Xbox and PC platforms.