To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Starfield's essential companion guide is massive - and completely free

Starfield's essential companion guide is massive - and completely free

A Starfield fan has made an incredible 1,000 page compendium featuring everything you need to know about the game, and it's free to access.

Starfield isn’t even out yet and already, there is a plethora of information to stay up to date with. This game truly will keep us busy for a very, very long time.

If you hadn’t heard, Starfield has over 1,000 planets for players to explore. Thankfully, or should I say mercifully, only 10% of these contain life but the remaining 90% still have valuable resources. New Atlantis is Starfield’s main city and it’s the largest city that Bethesda have ever created. If you simply cannot wait to dive in, the game is available to pre-download now for Game Pass subscribers, and it boasts a hefty file size. All in all, the game’s main campaign isn’t as long as you’d expect. Judging by the Star Map though, 100% completion will take an eternity.

Take a look at Starfield’s latest trailer below.

If you truly want to know everything there is to know about Starfield though, you may want to download this epic fan-made 1,000 page compendium, detailing everything there possibly is to know about the game. As reported by PCGamer, a fan by the online name of Gokamo has created a document in Google Docs, extending to over 1,000 pages long. Yes, that’s far longer than most novels.

The compendium dives into everything you could possibly think of. The game’s announcement, leaks, lore, development, concept art, release editions, gameplay, skills … you name it, and it’s there. This is essential reading if you want to know all there is to know about the game ahead of its 6 September release date. Of course, being on Google Docs, it’s also free to access and enjoy. I would say it’s a bit of light bedtime reading but there’s nothing light about it. This is a chonky doc.

If you’re asking ‘Why make this?’ Gokamo explained that he’s a lifelong Bethesda fan, adding that he lives near the Kennedy Space Centre so as soon as Starfield was announced, he knew it’d be up his alley. Gokamo wanted to create a document to help other fans and create a sense of community, but also in the hopes of one day getting a job at Bethesda. Best of luck to him. What an epic creation.

Featured Image Credit: Bethesda

Topics: Starfield, Bethesda, Xbox, PC