PC users can grab a free 9/10 simulation game right now for a limited time
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Epic Games, PlayWay
Gamers on PC can claim the 9/10 simulation game, 911 Operator, for free right now, but only until next week.
We’ve got several incredible games on the horizon to round off the year, like Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, which recently revealed some new gameplay details, Assassin’s Creed Mirage, Mario Wonder and many many more.
Check out the latest sneak-peek at Marvel's Spider-Man 2!
That means gamers may want to save their money for some of the upcoming AAA releases, so why not check out some of the latest freebies you can download and play right now?
Players will need to answer incoming calls and choose the appropriate reaction for the information they’re given, whether it be providing first aid instructions, dispatching emergency services, or ignoring the call if it’s not a situation that constitutes an emergency.
Its main features include:
• Over 50 recorded dialogues inspired by real calls: serious and dramatic, but sometimes also funny or annoying.
• Real First Aid instructions.
• Opportunity to play on any city in the world!
• Six selected cities in Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
• More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
• 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars and motorcycles).
“If you love helping people, then this game is for you," read one review. “Surprised is all I am! Never even thought this game would grab my attention like this. I had imagined it be an ok-ish resource networking game. But boy was I wrong!
It really expressed the tension and dynamics of being an Emergency Services Operator,” added another.
If you fancy playing as a 911 operator, you can pick the game up for free until 21 September.