Steam users can grab 18 free games now in huge September giveaway
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Valve
If you have a PC, access to a Steam account, and currently occupy the same space and time and as me, the author of this article, then I've got some great news for you: you can download and keep 18 free games right now.
September is already a pretty stacked month, what with Baldur's Gate 3 on PlayStation 5 and Starfield on Xbox and PC. But if you'd rather try something a bit different, then we currently have a whole bunch of free games on PC. Are they all good? Maybe not. Are some of them worth a look? That's up to you.
Check out our review of Starfield below!
The 18 free games you can currently grab on Steam are:
- Car Manufacture - An automotive tycoon game that takes players through the history of the car.
- URBO: Dream One - A meditative puzzle game where you build houses around the mysterious Tower.
- The Riflemen - Multiplayer first-person shooter with classic WW2 bolt-action rifles.
- STG Football - A free-to-play, real-time, arcade football game designed from the ground up.
- Anonymous Hacker Simulator - Step into the shoes of a skilled Anonymous hacker and embark on a mission to unveil the truth.
- Spaceminers - A game that promises you can mine for 'real gold', which doesn't sound at all dodgy.
- Marvel SNAP - You've heard of this one. An excellent Marvel card game that allows you to battle it out with all your favourite characters.
- Daisho: Survival of a Samurai - An action RPG that also utilises survival and village building mechanics.
- Road to Top G - Survive waves of zombies, collect perks, unlock boss door, and face the Top G in an intense showdown.
- Versus Vampire - A multiplayer title that sees you engage in a war between humans and vampires.
- Summum Aeterna - A “fast-paced Roguelite inspired by the Metroidvania Aeterna Noctis,” where you’ll “create your own worlds” in each new run.
- Fight! Olyn Island - A multiplayer strategy game that plays a lot like chess.
- Galatic Glitch - An Action-Roguelike with physics-based combat mechanics.
- 90 Minute Fever - Kind of like Football Manager, but not quite as good.
- Dynast.IO - A survival game with RPG elements.
- World Of Rune - An MMORPG game with tons of different characters and mystical cute pets. You can play as one of four classes.
- The Last Exodus - Turn-based sci-fi strategy for my fellow nerds.
- Sim Companies - A cool little trading sim where you can pretend to be a banker pissing money away without ruining the IRL economy and destroying lives.
Personally I'll probably stick with Baldur's Gate 3 this weekend, but there you go. Never hurts to have options!