Cyberpunk 2077 publisher giving away 70 free games right now
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: CD Projekt
CD Projekt, publisher of little-known titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077, is giving away 70 free games right now via its very own digital storefront.
There are plenty of free PC games around if you know where to look, but there's never any real guarantee you're going to like what you find. Beggars can't be choosers, and all that. However, it turns out you can currently download a whopping 70 free games via GOG, the digital storefront owned by CD Projekt. There's bound to be something in there for everyone, right?
Take a look at our Starfield review below!
This fat stack of juicy free games was flagged by Free Steam Games on Twitter, who went to the trouble of outlining all 70 games. There are some honest-to-god classics in there, ranging from early RPGs like Ultima IV to arcade shooters like Stargunner. It's an exhaustive list, and a real walk through video game history for anyone who feels like paying their respects to some of the industry's earliest titles.
Some highlights include:
- Betrayer - A creepy horror RPG
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - An all-time classic
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena - A piece of gaming history
- Samorost 1 - One of the best point-and-click games ever made
- GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - One of the best things about The Witcher 3 gets its own game
- The Lords Of Midnight - Another classic RPG
- Quake II RTX - One of the best FPS games of all time
- Shores Unknown: Arrival - A very interesting tactical RPG
This really is just the tip of the iceberg, and I'd urge you to have a proper rummage through everything being offered. With 70 games to choose from, there's absolutely no way you don't find one you absolutely love.