PC gamers can download 8 free games, as Prime unveils February line-up
| Last updated
Featured Image Credit: Amazon, HandyGames
We all love free video games right, otherwise, why would you be reading this article? Thankfully if that’s what you’re here for, then we’ve got you covered.
Every month, subscribers to Amazon Prime can take advantage of Prime Gaming, which not only offers a batch of free video games that you can keep forever but also free DLC for the likes of Call of Duty: Warzone, EA Sports FC 24, Pokémon Go, Cyberpunk 2077 and much more.
Check out the Endling: Extinction is Forever trailer below!
Amazon has announced its latest batch of eight free video games for PC that you can claim for February 2024 and it includes some absolute bangers. The collection of free video games that you can claim for free right now via Prime Gaming includes a AAA classic of yesteryear as well as some modern indie darlings.
Here’s what you can claim for free via Prime Gaming for February 2024:
- Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Role-Playing Game - “You've just unearthed the classic post-apocalyptic role-playing game that revitalised the entire CRPG genre. The Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L system allows drastically different types of characters, meaningful decisions and development that puts you in complete control. Explore the devastated ruins of a golden age civilisation.”
- Breakout: Recharged - “The original brick breaker returns with its toughest challenge yet. Survive as long as you can in the arcade or take on one of 50 challenges picking up game-changing power-ups along the way.”
- Atari Mania - “A wild journey through video game history, Atari Mania is a microgame collection wrapped in a hilarious retro-driven narrative of exploration and surprise.”
- Beyond the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR - “Behind the Frame is a vivid, interactive fiction about an aspiring artist on the cusp of finishing the final piece of her gallery submission. A relaxing, eloquent experience that can be played at any pace. Become immersed in a panoramic world filled with resplendent colours, beautiful hand-animated visuals and a smooth, easy-listening soundtrack.”
- Yars: Recharged - “Shoot from afar or get nibble away up-close and personal in a boss-rush, bullet-dodging revival of the 1982 Atari classic title, Yars' Revenge. Take on 60 unique enemy encounters alone or with a friend in local co-op.”
- Lost Lands: Sands Captivity Collector’s Edition - “An artefact found on Earth interferes with Susan's life and forces her to return to adventures. “Lost Lands: Sand Captivity” is an adventure game in the genre of Hidden Objects, with plenty of mini-games and puzzles, unforgettable characters and complicated quests.”
- APICO - “APICO is a laid-back beekeeping sim game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees! Set in a series of lush environments, APICO uniquely combines resource gathering, biology, and beekeeping minigames, taking ideas from a mix of real-life and fantasy apiculture & floriculture.”
- Endling: Extinction is Forever - “As the last mother fox on Earth, your cubs need all your care to survive in a merciless world that slowly destroys itself. You have to help them, teach them and save them. And you should never forget that extinction is forever – in the real world and in this 2023 BAFTA award-winning experience.”
So, there you have it, those are the free eight games that you claim and keep forever this month, as long as you subscribe to Amazon Prime, of course.